January 5, 2021
Notice is hereby given that the Board Of Directors of the Bexar-Medina-Atascosa Counties WCID #1 will convene in a regular monthly board meeting on Monday, January 11TH , 2021 AT 5:00 P.M. in the district office, located at 2107 State Highway 132, Natalia, Texas.
The agenda is as follows:
- Call meeting to order.
- Public Comment
(Speakers are limited to 3 minutes each. Directors will not discuss or take action on public comment)
- Consent Agenda
(Upon request by director or management, any item may be removed from consent agenda for discussion or separate action.)
- Correct and approve the minutes of the November 9, 2020 regular board meeting.
- Correct and approve the minutes of the November 16, 2020 special board meeting.
- Discuss and take action on cash receivables and cash disbursements.
- Discuss and take action on Utility Permit request by Tammy Lee in Block 64, Lot 4, Tract 4 in Bexar County.
- Discuss and take action on Exclusion request by Tammy Lee in Block 64, Lot 4, Tract 4 in Bexar County for 6.235 acres.
- Discuss and take action on Roadway crossing request by Jaime Garza & Sarahelen Zavala in Block 9, Lot 9, Tract 3 in Medina County.
- Discuss and take action on Roadway crossing request by Angelina Fuentes in Block 33, Lot 52, Tract 6 in Medina County.
- Discuss and take action on Non District Roadway crossing request by Paul W. Hoffman in Survey 6, Abstract A0407 in Medina County.
- Discuss and take action on Non District Roadway crossing request by Richard Castro in Survey 58, NE County Block 5737 in Bexar County.
- Discuss and take action on Roadway crossing request by Kasey & Traci Rhea in Block 1, Lot 10, Tract 10 in Medina County.
- Discuss and take action on Exclusion request by Agapito Lopez in Block 55, Lot 1, Tract 1 in Bexar County for 15.40 acres.
- Discuss and take action on any item(s) removed from consent of agenda.
- Discuss and take action regarding status of land swap involving 3.33 acres of land by David A. Garcia in Block 75, CB 5737 in Bexar County. BT
- Presentation and discussion regarding inquiry on certain real property by Union Pacific Railroad located in Survey 9, Abstract 546, County Block 4252 in Bexar County. BT
- Presentation and deliberation regarding the possible inclusion of two tracts of land located in Bexar County. BT
- 8. In accordance with the Texas Open Meeting Act (Texas Gov’t code CH. 551) The board will go into closed executive session pursuant to T Government Code 551.074 to discuss personnel matters, Tex. Government Code, section 551.072, relating to deliberations regarding the purchase, exchange, lease, or value of real property, Tex. Gov’t Code, section 551.071 regarding consultation with attorney to receive legal advice on confidential and privileged matters.
- Land swap –Bexar County
- Union Pacific Railroad
- Legal questions relating to certain existing contracts
- Legislative Issues
- Discuss and take action on matters discussed in executive session:
- Presentation of manager’s reports. BT BS
In this Notice of Meeting, the posting of an agenda item as a matter to be discussed in open session is not intended to limit or require discussion of that matter in open session if it is otherwise appropriate to discuss the matter in executive session, such as consultation with its attorneys (Section 551.071), deliberations regarding real estate (Section 551.072), deliberations regarding a specific officer or employee (Section 551.074), and deliberations regarding security (Section 551.076). If, during the discussion of any agenda item, a matter is raised that is appropriate for discussion in executive session the Board may, as permitted by law, adjourn into executive session to deliberate on the matter. The posting of an agenda item as a matter to be discussed in executive session is not intended to limit or require discussion of the matter to be discussed in executive session. The Board may discuss in open session any matter for which notice has been given in the notice of open meeting, including an agenda item posted for executive session. In no event, however, will the Board take action on any agenda item in executive session, whether it is posted for open, or executive session discussion. Sec. 551.072. deliberation regarding real property; Closed Meeting .A governmental body may conduct a closed meeting to deliberate the purchase, exchange, lease, or value of real property if deliberation in an open meeting would have a detrimental effect on the position of the governmental body in negotiations with a third person.
AGENDA ITEMS MAY BE TAKEN OUT OF ORDER