JUNE 2, 2020
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF THE BEXAR-MEDINA-ATASCOSA COUNTIES WCID #1 WILL CONVENE IN A REGULAR MONTHLY BOARD MEETING ON MONDAY, JUNE 8TH , 2020 AT 5:00 P.M. IN THE DISTRICT OFFICE, 2107 STATE HIGHWAY 132, NATALIA, TEXAS.
THE AGENDA IS AS FOLLOWS:
- CALL THE MEETING TO ORDER.
- PUBLIC COMMENT
(Speakers are limited to 3 minutes each. Directors will not discuss or take action on public comment)
- CONSENT AGENDA
(Upon request by director or management, any item may be removed from consent agenda for discussion or separate action.)
- Correct and approve the minutes of the May 11, 2020 regular board meeting.
- Discuss and take action on cash receivables and cash disbursements.
- Discuss and take action on Roadway crossing request by Maria M. Campa in Block 3, Lot 26, Tract 1 in Medina County.
- Discuss and take action on Utility crossing request by Juan Peralta Jr. in Block 5, Lot 2, Tract 6 in Medina County.
- Discuss and take action on Roadway crossing request by Cesar & Elvira Terrazas in Block 5, Lot 32, Tract 1 in Medina County.
- Discuss and take action on Exclusion request by Cesar & Elvira Terrazas for 27.023 acres in Block 5, Lot 32, Tract 1 and Block 5, Lot 35, Tract 1 in Medina County.
- Discuss and take action on Non District Roadway crossing request by Bonnie L. Skidmore in Block 13, Lot 32, in Medina County.
- DISCUSS AND TAKE ACTION ON ANY ITEM(S) REMOVED FROM CONSENT AGENDA.
- DISCUSS AND TAKE ACTION ON 2019 AUDIT. JH
- DISCUSS AND TAKE ACTION ON ROADWAY CROSSING BY JOSHUA HAASS IN BLK 1, LOT 11, TRACT 2 IN MEDINA COUNTY. BT
- DISCUSS AND TAKE ACTION ON ROADWAY CROSSING BY MARVIN L. & TINA COSTLOW JR IN BLK 6, LOT 25, TRACT 3 IN MEDINA COUNTY. BT
- DISCUSS AND TAKE ACTION ON BANK ACCOUNT AND SIGNATURE CARDS. BT
- PRESENTATION OF MANAGER’S REPORTS. BT BS
In this Notice of Meeting, the posting of an agenda item as a matter to be discussed in open session is not intended to limit or require discussion of that matter in open session if it is otherwise appropriate to discuss the matter in executive session, such as consultation with its attorneys (Section 551.071), deliberations regarding real estate (Section 551.072), deliberations regarding a specific officer or employee (Section 551.074), and deliberations regarding security (Section 551.076). If, during the discussion of any agenda item, a matter is raised that is appropriate for discussion in executive session the Board may, as permitted by law, adjourn into executive session to deliberate on the matter. The posting of an agenda item as a matter to be discussed in executive session is not intended to limit or require discussion of the matter to be discussed in executive session. The Board may discuss in open session any matter for which notice has been given in the notice of open meeting, including an agenda item posted for executive session. In no event, however, will the Board take action on any agenda item in executive session, whether it is posted for open, or executive session discussion.
AGENDA ITEMS MAY BE TAKEN OUT OF ORDER