April 8, 2020
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF THE BEXAR-MEDINA-ATASCOSA COUNTIES WCID #1 WILL CONVENE IN A REGULAR MONTHLY BOARD MEETING ON MONDAY, APRIL 13TH , 2020 AT 5:00 P.M. THIS MEETING WILL BE CONDUCTED BY TELEPHONE CONFERENCE CALL IN ACCORDANCE WITH TEX. GOV’T CODE, SECTION 551.125 AND DIRECTIVES FROM THE OFFICE OF THE TEXAS ATTORNEY GENERAL.
IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE OFFICE OF THE TEXAS ATTORNEY GENERAL, THE DIAL-IN NUMER FOR THE OPEN MEETING IS 830-665-2132 AND AN ELECTRONIC VERSION OF THE BOARD PACKETS IS AVAILABLE ON THE DISTRICT’S WEBSITE AT BMAWATER.ORG
THE AGENDA IS AS FOLLOWS:
- CALL THE MEETING TO ORDER.
- PUBLIC COMMENT
(Speakers are limited to 3 minutes each. Directors will not discuss or take action on public comment)
- CONSENT AGENDA
(Upon request by director or management, any item may be removed from consent agenda for discussion or separate action.)
- Correct and approve the minutes of the March 9, 2020 regular board meeting.
- Correct and approve the minutes of the March 26, 2020 special called board meeting.
- Discuss and take action on cash receivables and cash disbursements.
- Discuss and take action on Exclusion request by Jesus Sanchez Jr. for 5.009 acres in Block 6, Lot 14, Tract 5 and Block 6-15-5 in Medina County.
- Discuss and take action on Exclusion request by Rosemary Riso for 13.215 acres in Block 4, Lot 87, Tract 3, in Medina County.
- Discuss and take action on Roadway Canal Crossing request by Eric & Briana Smith in Block PU3-10, Lot 4, Tract 1 in Medina County.
- Discuss and take action on Exclusion request by Blanca Escamilla for 2.656 acres in Block 51, Lot 6, Tract 5, in Bexar County.
- Discuss and take action on Non District Utility Crossing request by Emilio & Greg Diaz in Block 49, Lot 7 in Bexar County.
- Discuss and take action on Utility Canal Crossing request by Adeline Gallegos in Block 32, Lot 8, Tract 6 in Medina County.
- Discuss and take action on Non District Roadway Crossing request by Guadalupe Diaz in Block 54, Lot 20, Tract 2 in Bexar County
- Discuss and take action on Roadway Canal Crossing request by Cooper & Savannah Pletz in Block 32, Lot 28, Tract 5 in Medina County.
- DISCUSS AND TAKE ACTION ON ANY ITEM(S) REMOVED FROM CONSENT AGENDA.
- DISCUSS AND TAKE ACTION ON ROADWAY CROSSING BY ESTATE OF LORINE ODEN AND BUYER ADRIAN LOPEZ IN BLOCK 56, LOT 14, TRACT 11 AND BLOCK 56, LOT 15, TRACT 2 IN BEXAR COUNTY. BT
- PRESENTATION OF MANAGER’S REPORTS. BT BS
In this Notice of Meeting, the posting of an agenda item as a matter to be discussed in open session is not intended to limit or require discussion of that matter in open session if it is otherwise appropriate to discuss the matter in executive session, such as consultation with its attorneys (Section 551.071), deliberations regarding real estate (Section 551.072), deliberations regarding a specific officer or employee (Section 551.074), and deliberations regarding security (Section 551.076). If, during the discussion of any agenda item, a matter is raised that is appropriate for discussion in executive session the Board may, as permitted by law, adjourn into executive session to deliberate on the matter. The posting of an agenda item as a matter to be discussed in executive session is not intended to limit or require discussion of the matter to be discussed in executive session. The Board may discuss in open session any matter for which notice has been given in the notice of open meeting, including an agenda item posted for executive session. In no event, however, will the Board take action on any agenda item in executive session, whether it is posted for open, or executive session discussion.
AGENDA ITEMS MAY BE TAKEN OUT OF ORDER