February 4, 2020
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF THE BEXAR-MEDINA-ATASCOSA COUNTIES WCID #1 WILL CONVENE IN A REGULAR MONTHLY BOARD MEETING ON MONDAY, FEBRUARY 10TH , 2020 AT 5:00 P.M. IN THE DISTRICT OFFICE, 2107 STATE HIGHWAY 132, NATALIA, TEXAS.
THE AGENDA IS AS FOLLOWS:
- CALL THE MEETING TO ORDER.
- PUBLIC COMMENT
(Speakers are limited to 3 minutes each. Directors will not discuss or take action on public comment)
- CONSENT AGENDA
(Upon request by director or management, any item may be removed from consent agenda for discussion or separate action.)
- Correct and approve the minutes of the January 13, 2019 regular board meeting.
- Discuss and take action on cash receivables and cash disbursements.
- Discuss and take action on Roadway and Utility Canal Crossing request by Johnny Muriel Jr. in Block 33, Lot 35, Tract 2 in Medina County.
- Discuss and take action on Exclusion request by Carmen Campos in Block 66, Lot 7, Tract 1, 4.78 acres in Bexar County.
- Discuss and take action on Roadway Canal Crossing request by Frank Holman in Block 48, Lot 11, Tract 7 in Bexar County.
- Discuss and take action on Roadway and Walkway Canal Crossing request by Paul & Kathy Estrello in Block 1, Lot 10, Tract 1 in Medina County.
- DISCUSS AND TAKE ACTION ON ANY ITEM(S) REMOVED FROM CONSENT AGENDA.
- IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE TEXAS OPEN MEETINGS ACT (TEX. GOV’T CODE CH. 551) THE BOARD WILL GO INTO CLOSED EXECUTIVE SESSION PURSUANT TO 551.074 TO DISCUSS PERSONNEL MATTERS AND PURSUANT TO 551.071 TO DISCUSS LEGAL MATTERS.
- Employee Pay Adjustment
- DISCUSS AND TAKE ACTION ON MATTERS DISCUSSED IN EXECUTIVE SESSION:
- Employee Pay Adjustment
- DISCUSS AND TAKE ACTION ON FIELD EMPLOYEE PAY ADJUSTMENT FOR 2020. BS
- Discuss and take action on inclusion of Cynthia Sultenfuss of 19.756 acres in Block 4, Lot 65, Tract 3 in Medina County. BT
- PRESENTATION OF MANAGER’S REPORTS. BT BS
In this Notice of Meeting, the posting of an agenda item as a matter to be discussed in open session is not intended to limit or require discussion of that matter in open session if it is otherwise appropriate to discuss the matter in executive session, such as consultation with its attorneys (Section 551.071), deliberations regarding real estate (Section 551.072), deliberations regarding a specific officer or employee (Section 551.074), and deliberations regarding security (Section 551.076). If, during the discussion of any agenda item, a matter is raised that is appropriate for discussion in executive session the Board may, as permitted by law, adjourn into executive session to deliberate on the matter. The posting of an agenda item as a matter to be discussed in executive session is not intended to limit or require discussion of the matter to be discussed in executive session. The Board may discuss in open session any matter for which notice has been given in the notice of open meeting, including an agenda item posted for executive session. In no event, however, will the Board take action on any agenda item in executive session, whether it is posted for open, or executive session discussion.
AGENDA ITEMS MAY BE TAKEN OUT OF ORDER