May 7, 2019
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF THE BEXAR-MEDINA-ATASCOSA COUNTIES WCID #1 WILL CONVENE IN A REGULAR MONTHLY BOARD MEETING ON MONDAY, MAY13TH , 2019 AT 5:00 P.M. IN THE DISTRICT OFFICE, 2107 STATE HIGHWAY 132, NATALIA, TEXAS.
THE AGENDA IS AS FOLLOWS:
- CALL THE MEETING TO ORDER.
- PUBLIC COMMENT
(Speakers are limited to 3 minutes each. Directors will not discuss or take action on public comment)
- CONSENT AGENDA
(Upon request by director or management, any item may be removed from consent agenda for discussion or separate action.)
- Correct and approve the minutes of the April 8th, 2019 regular board meeting.
- Discuss and take action on cash receivables and cash disbursements.
- Discuss and take action on Utility Crossing request by George Weimer Survey 498, Abstract 0887, Tract 1 in Medina County.
- Discuss and take action on Utility Crossing request by City Public Service in Block 62, Lot 16, in Bexar County.
- Discuss and take action on Utility Crossing request by City Public Service in County Block 4251 in Bexar County.
- Discuss and take action on Utility Crossing request by COTR, LTD in Survey 190, Abstract 144 and 1417 in Medina County.
- Discuss and take action on Roadway and AG Crossing request by COTR, LTD in Survey 190, Abstract 144 and 1417 in Medina County.
- DISCUSS AND TAKE ACTION ON ANY ITEM(S) REMOVED FROM CONSENT AGENDA.
- IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE TEXAS OPEN MEETINGS ACT (TEX. GOV’T CODE CH. 551) THE BOARD WILL GO INTO CLOSED EXECUTIVE SESSION PURSUANT TO 551.074 TO DISCUSS PERSONNEL MATTERS AND PURSUANT TO 551.071 TO DISCUSS LEGAL MATTERS.
- DISCUSS AND TAKE ACTION ON MATTERS DISCUSSED IN EXECUTIVE SESSION:
- DISCUSS AND TAKE ACTION ON THE TCEQ REQUIRED: ADOPTING RESOLUTION OF DROUGHT CONTINGENCY PLAN WHOLESALE PUBLIC WATER SUPPLIER, WATER CONSERVATION IMPLEMENTATION REPORT, SYSTEM INVENTORY AND WATER CONSERVATION PLAN FOR AGRICULTURAL WATER SUPPLIERS PROVIDING WATER TO MORE THAN ONE USER AND PROFILE & WATER CONSERVATION PLAN REQUIREMENTS FOR WHOLESALE PUBLIC WATER SUPPLIERS. BT
- PRESENTATION OF MANAGER’S REPORTS.BR
In this Notice of Meeting, the posting of an agenda item as a matter to be discussed in open session is not intended to limit or require discussion of that matter in open session if it is otherwise appropriate to discuss the matter in executive session, such as consultation with its attorneys (Section 551.071), deliberations regarding real estate (Section 551.072), deliberations regarding a specific officer or employee (Section 551.074), and deliberations regarding security (Section 551.076). If, during the discussion of any agenda item, a matter is raised that is appropriate for discussion in executive session the Board may, as permitted by law, adjourn into executive session to deliberate on the matter. The posting of an agenda item as a matter to be discussed in executive session is not intended to limit or require discussion of the matter to be discussed in executive session. The Board may discuss in open session any matter for which notice has been given in the notice of open meeting, including an agenda item posted for executive session. In no event, however, will the Board take action on any agenda item in executive session, whether it is posted for open, or executive session discussion.
AGENDA ITEMS MAY BE TAKEN OUT OF ORDER