December 12, 2018
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF THE BEXAR-MEDINA-ATASCOSA COUNTIES WCID #1 WILL CONVENE IN A SPECIAL CALLED MEETING ON THURSDAY, DECEMBER 19TH , 2018 AT 10:00 A.M. IN THE DISTRICT OFFICE, 2401 STATE HIGHWAY 132, NATALIA, TEXAS.
THE AGENDA IS AS FOLLOWS:
- CALL THE MEETING TO ORDER.
- IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE TEXAS OPEN MEETINGS ACT (TEX. GOV’T CODE CH. 551) THE BOARD WILL GO INTO CLOSED EXECUTIVE SESSION PURSUANT TO 551.071 TO RECEIVE LEGAL ADVICE ON PENDING LEGAL MATTERS.
- Bandera River
- Medina Dam
- DISCUSS AND TAKE ACTION ON BANDERA RIVER LITIGATION. GW
- DISCUSS AND TAKE ACTION ON MEDINA DAM LITIGATION. GW
- DISCUSS AND TAKE ACTION ON WPOA LITIGATION. GW
- PRESENTATION OF MANAGER’S REPORTS AND ACTION AS NEEDED.GW
In this Notice of Meeting, the posting of an agenda item as a matter to be discussed in open session is not intended to limit or require discussion of that matter in open session if it is otherwise appropriate to discuss the matter in executive session, such as consultation with its attorneys (Section 551.071), deliberations regarding real estate (Section 551.072), deliberations regarding a specific officer or employee (Section 551.074), and deliberations regarding security (Section 551.076). If, during the discussion of any agenda item, a matter is raised that is appropriate for discussion in executive session the Board may, as permitted by law, adjourn into executive session to deliberate on the matter. The posting of an agenda item as a matter to be discussed in executive session is not intended to limit or require discussion of the matter to be discussed in executive session. The Board may discuss in open session any matter for which notice has been given in the notice of open meeting, including an agenda item posted for executive session. In no event, however, will the Board take action on any agenda item in executive session, whether it be posted for open or executive session discussion.
AGENDA ITEMS MAY BE TAKEN OUT OF ORDER