FEBRUARY 6, 2018
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF THE BEXAR-MEDINA-ATASCOSA COUNTIES WCID #1 WILL CONVENE IN A REGULAR MONTHLY BOARD MEETING ON MONDAY, FEBRUARY 12TH , 2018 AT 5:00 P.M. IN THE DISTRICT OFFICE, 2401 STATE HIGHWAY 132, NATALIA, TEXAS.
THE AGENDA IS AS FOLLOWS:
- CALL THE MEETING TO ORDER.
- PUBLIC COMMENT
(Speakers are limited to 3 minutes each. Directors will not discuss or take action on public comment)
- CONSENT AGENDA
(Upon request by director or management, any item may be removed from consent agenda for discussion or separate action.)
- CORRECT AND APPROVE THE MINUTES OF THE JANUARY 8TH, 2018 REGULAR BOARD
- DISCUSS AND TAKE ACTION ON ROADWAY CROSSING REQUEST BY PAUL HOFFMAN IN BLK PU3-9, LOT 5, TRACT 5, IN MEDINA COUNTY.
- DISCUSS AND TAKE ACTION ON CASH RECEIVABLES AND CASH DISBURSEMENTS.
- DISCUSS AND TAKE ACTION ON ANY ITEM(S) REMOVED FROM CONSENT AGENDA.
- DISCUSS AND TAKE ACTION ON HIRING RESPEC FOR PROFESSIONAL SERVICES BASED ON QUALIFICATIONS. JH
- DISCUSS COMMITTEES AND ANY UPDATES.
- IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE TEXAS OPEN MEETINGS ACT (TEX. GOV’T CODE CH. 551) THE
BOARD WILL GO INTO CLOSED EXECUTIVE SESSION PURSUANT TO 551.074 TO DISCUSS
PERSONNEL MATTERS AND PURSUANT TO 551.071 TO DISCUSS LEGAL MATTERS.
- DISCUSS AND TAKE ACTION ON ITEMS CONSIDERED IN EXECUTIVE SESSION.
- PRESENTATION OF MANAGER’S REPORTS.JR
In this Notice of Meeting, the posting of an agenda item as a matter to be discussed in open session is not intended to limit or require discussion of that matter in open session if it is otherwise appropriate to discuss the matter in executive session, such as consultation with its attorneys (Section 551.071), deliberations regarding real estate (Section 551.072), deliberations regarding a specific officer or employee (Section 551.074), and deliberations regarding security (Section 551.076). If, during the discussion of any agenda item, a matter is raised that is appropriate for discussion in executive session the Board may, as permitted by law, adjourn into executive session to deliberate on the matter. The posting of an agenda item as a matter to be discussed in executive session is not intended to limit or require discussion of the matter to be discussed in executive session. The Board may discuss in open session any matter for which notice has been given in the notice of open meeting, including an agenda item posted for executive session. In no event, however, will the Board take action on any agenda item in executive session, whether it be posted for open or executive session discussion.
AGENDA ITEMS MAY BE TAKEN OUT OF ORDER