DECEMBER 5, 2017
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF THE BEXAR-MEDINA-ATASCOSA COUNTIES WCID #1 WILL CONVENE IN A REGULAR MONTHLY BOARD MEETING ON MONDAY, DECEMBER 11TH , 2017 AT 5:00 P.M. IN THE DISTRICT OFFICE, 2401 STATE HIGHWAY 132, NATALIA, TEXAS.
THE AGENDA IS AS FOLLOWS:
- CALL THE MEETING TO ORDER.
- CORRECT AND APPROVE THE MINUTES OF THE NOVEMBER 13TH, 2017 REGULAR BOARD MEETING.
- PUBLIC COMMENT
- DISCUSS AND TAKE ACTION ON EXCLUSION REQUEST BY LUIS PULIDO IN BLK 40, LOT 36, TRACT 1, FOR 19.74 ACRES IN BEXAR COUNTY.
- DISCUSS AND TAKE ACTION ON ROADWAY CROSSING REQUEST BY STEPHANAE G. HARRELSON IN BLK 32, LOT 7, TRACT 2, IN MEDINA COUNTY.
- DISCUSS AND TAKE ACTION ON EXCLUSION REQUEST BY MARCOS FRANCO IN BLK 45, LOT 12, TRACT 10, FOR 1.00 ACRES IN BEXAR COUNTY.
- DISCUSS AND TAKE ACTION ON ROADWAY CROSSING REQUEST BY MIKE & LISA WELLS IN BLK 10, LOT 2, TRACT 1, IN MEDINA COUNTY.
- DISCUSS AND TAKE ACTION ON EXCLUSION REQUEST BY LUZ & REYES FLORES IN BLK 47, LOT 1, TRACT 5, FOR 1.00 ACRES IN BEXAR COUNTY.
- DISCUSS AND TAKE ACTION ON ROADWAY AND AG CROSSING REQUEST BY TIERRA LYTLE LLC IN BLK 13, LOT 30, TRACT 1, AND BLK 12, LOT 45, TRACT 1 IN MEDINA COUNTY.
- DISCUSS AND TAKE ACTION ON EXCLUSION REQUEST BY JUAN MELENDEZ IN BLK 70, LOT 5, TRACT 6, FOR 1.50 ACRES IN BEXAR COUNTY.
- DISCUSS AND TAKE ACTION ON TRANSFER OF PROPERTY BY MORRIS SALZMAN, FROM SUR 19, A1321, TRACT 1 TO SUR 19, A1321, TRACT 2 FOR 8.63 ACRES IN MEDINA COUNTY. BT
- DISCUSS AND TAKE ACTION ON APPROVAL OF INCLUSIONS. JR
- W.M Kenton & Linda Hammond 38.00 Acres in Blk 48, Lot 8, Tract 3 in Bexar County
- Dewane Tschirhart 57.69 Acres in Sur 28, A0743, Tract 2 in Medina County
- Morris Salzman 3.425 Acres in Sur19, A1321, Tract 2 in Medina County
- Clinton L. & Teresa Smith 10.00 Acres in Block 2, Lot 11, Tract 4 in Medina County
13.DISCUSS AND TAKE ACTION ON THE ADOPTION OF ORDER CALLING FOR THE 2018 ELECTION OF DIRECTORS. BT
- DISCUSS AND TAKE ACTION ON 2018 PIPING PROJECT. GH
- DISCUSS AND TAKE ACTION ON PRESENTATION FROM RESPEC. JR
- DISCUSS COMMITTEES AND ANY UPDATES. GH
- IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE TEXAS OPEN MEETINGS ACT (TEX. GOV’T CODE CH. 551) THE
BOARD WILL GO INTO CLOSED EXECUTIVE SESSION PURSUANT TO 551.074 TO DISCUSS
PERSONNEL MATTERS AND PURSUANT TO 551.071 TO DISCUSS LEGAL MATTERS.
- Ed Hecker SARA and Bandera River Authority
- PRESENTATION OF MANAGER’S REPORTS.JR
- DISCUSS AND TAKE ACTION ON CASH RECEIVABLES AND CASH DISBURSEMENTS. JH
In this Notice of Meeting, the posting of an agenda item as a matter to be discussed in open session is not intended to limit or require discussion of that matter in open session if it is otherwise appropriate to discuss the matter in executive session, such as consultation with its attorneys (Section 551.071), deliberations regarding real estate (Section 551.072), deliberations regarding a specific officer or employee (Section 551.074), and deliberations regarding security (Section 551.076). If, during the discussion of any agenda item, a matter is raised that is appropriate for discussion in executive session the Board may, as permitted by law, adjourn into executive session to deliberate on the matter. The posting of an agenda item as a matter to be discussed in executive session is not intended to limit or require discussion of the matter to be discussed in executive session. The Board may discuss in open session any matter for which notice has been given in the notice of open meeting, including an agenda item posted for executive session. In no event, however, will the Board take action on any agenda item in executive session, whether it be posted for open or executive session discussion.
AGENDA ITEMS MAY BE TAKEN OUT OF ORDER