NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF THE BEXAR-MEDINA-ATASCOSA COUNTIES WCID #1 WILL CONVENE IN A REGULAR MONTHLY BOARD MEETING ON MONDAY, NOVEMBER 13TH , 2017 AT 5:00 P.M. IN THE DISTRICT OFFICE, 2401 STATE HIGHWAY 132, NATALIA, TEXAS.
THE AGENDA IS AS FOLLOWS:
- CALL THE MEETING TO ORDER.
- CORRECT AND APPROVE THE MINUTES OF THE OCTOBER 9TH, 2017 REGULAR BOARD MEETING.
- CORRECT AND APPROVE THE MINUTES OF THE OCTOBER 16TH, 2017 SPECIAL BOARD MEETING.
- PUBLIC COMMENT
- DISCUSS AND TAKE ACTION ON ROADWAY CROSSING REQUEST BY ISMAEL RODRIGUEZ VASQUEZ AND ADRIANA RODRIGUEZ IN BLK 47, LOT 14, TRACT 2, IN BEXAR COUNTY.
- DISCUSS AND TAKE ACTION ON UTILITY CROSSING REQUEST BY ROBERT URBINA IN BLK 32, LOT 9, TRACT 5, IN MEDINA COUNTY.
- DISCUSS AND TAKE ACTION ON 2018 BUDGET. JH
- DISCUSS AND TAKE ACTION ON EQUIPMENT PURCHASE. BS
- 2018 CUSTOMER APPRECIATION EVENT. JH
- DISCUSS COMMITTEES AND ANY UPDATES. JR
- IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE TEXAS OPEN MEETINGS ACT (TEX. GOV’T CODE CH. 551) THE
BOARD WILL GO INTO CLOSED EXECUTIVE SESSION PURSUANT TO 551.074 TO DISCUSS
PERSONNEL MATTERS AND PURSUANT TO 551.071 TO DISCUSS LEGAL MATTERS.
- PRESENTATION OF MANAGER’S REPORTS.JR
- DISCUSS AND TAKE ACTION ON CASH RECEIVABLES AND CASH DISBURSEMENTS. JH
In this Notice of Meeting, the posting of an agenda item as a matter to be discussed in open session is not intended to limit or require discussion of that matter in open session if it is otherwise appropriate to discuss the matter in executive session, such as consultation with its attorneys (Section 551.071), deliberations regarding real estate (Section 551.072), deliberations regarding a specific officer or employee (Section 551.074), and deliberations regarding security (Section 551.076). If, during the discussion of any agenda item, a matter is raised that is appropriate for discussion in executive session the Board may, as permitted by law, adjourn into executive session to deliberate on the matter. The posting of an agenda item as a matter to be discussed in executive session is not intended to limit or require discussion of the matter to be discussed in executive session. The Board may discuss in open session any matter for which notice has been given in the notice of open meeting, including an agenda item posted for executive session. In no event, however, will the Board take action on any agenda item in executive session, whether it be posted for open or executive session discussion.
AGENDA ITEMS MAY BE TAKEN OUT OF ORDER