JANUARY 4, 2017
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF THE BEXAR-MEDINA-ATASCOSA COUNTIES WCID #1 WILL CONVENE IN A REGULAR MONTHLY BOARD MEETING ON MONDAY, JANUARY 9TH , 2017 AT 5:00 P.M. IN THE DISTRICT OFFICE, 2401 STATE HIGHWAY 132, NATALIA, TEXAS.
THE AGENDA IS AS FOLLOWS:
- CALL THE MEETING TO ORDER.
- CORRECT AND APPROVE THE MINUTES OF THE DECEMBER 12TH, 2016 REGULAR BOARD MEETING.
- DISCUSS AND TAKE ACTION ON THE EXCLUSION REQUEST BY HERMOSA SUNRISE INVESTMENTS FOR 1.0 ACRE OUT OF BLK 15, LOT 12, TRT 2 IN BEXAR COUNTY
- DISCUSS AND TAKE ACTION ON THE RESOLUTION TO EXCLUDE LAND FROM THE DISTRICT AND TO INCLUDE AN EQUAL AMOUNT OF LAND (LAND SWAP) BY SILVERLAKE FARM INC. IN BLK 63, LOT 0, TRT 1 IN BEXAR COUNTY.
- PUBLIC COMMENT
- DISCUSS AND TAKE ACTION ON A MOTION TO ALLOW BMA TO ACCEPT CREDIT/DEBIT CARD FOR PAYMENT. JH
- DISCUSS AND TAKE ACTION REGARDING RECHARGE CREATED BY BMA STRUCTURES. GW
- DISCUSS AND TAKE ACTION ON FACEBOOK PAGE, TWITTER ACCOUNT AND EMAIL DISTRIBUTION LIST. GH
- PRESENTATION OF MANAGER’S REPORTS.TF
- DISCUSS AND TAKE ACTION ON CASH RECEIVABLES AND CASH DISBURSEMENTS. JH
- CONSIDER AND TAKE ACTION ON AGENDA ITEMS CONSIDERED IN EXECUTIVE SESSION.
- CONSIDERATION OF POSSIBLE ITEMS TO BE PLACED ON THE NEXT AGENDA.
In this Notice of Meeting, the posting of an agenda item as a matter to be discussed in open session is not intended to limit or require discussion of that matter in open session if it is otherwise appropriate to discuss the matter in executive session, such as consultation with its attorneys (Section 551.071), deliberations regarding real estate (Section 551.072), deliberations regarding a specific officer or employee (Section 551.074), and deliberations regarding security (Section 551.076). If, during the discussion of any agenda item, a matter is raised that is appropriate for discussion in executive session the Board may, as permitted by law, adjourn into executive session to deliberate on the matter. The posting of an agenda item as a matter to be discussed in executive session is not intended to limit or require discussion of the matter to be discussed in executive session. The Board may discuss in open session any matter for which notice has been given in the notice of open meeting, including an agenda item posted for executive session. In no event, however, will the Board take action on any agenda item in executive session, whether it be posted for open or executive session discussion.
AGENDA ITEMS MAY BE TAKEN OUT OF ORDER