JANUARY 5, 2016
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF THE BEXAR-MEDINAATASCOSA COUNTIES WCID #1 WILL CONVENE IN A REGULAR MONTHLY BOARD MEETING ON MONDAY. JANUARY 11TH, 2016 AT 5:00P.M. IN THE DISTRICT OFFICE, 2401 STATE HIGHWAY 132, NATALIA, TEXAS.
THE AGENDA IS AS FOLLOWS:
1. CALL THE MEETING TO ORDER.
2. CORRECT AND APPROVE THE MINUTES OF THE DECEMBER 14TH, 2015 REGULAR BOARD MEETING.
3. DISCUSS AND TAKE ACTION ON THE AGRICULTURAL CROSSING REQUEST BY JOYCE HAASS, BARBARA N. WOOD & ELLEN JOLLEY RIHN IN BLK 33, LOT 5, TRT 3 IN MEDINA COUNTY.
4. PUBLIC COMMENT
5. DISCUSS AND TAKE ACTION ON EQUIPMENT PURCHASE. BS
6. DISCUSS AND TAKE ACTION ON MANAGER’S REPORTS. TF
7. DISCUSS AND TAKE ACTION ON CASH RECEIVABLES AND CASH DISBURSEMENTS. WC
In this Notice of Meeting, the posting of an agenda item as a matter to be discussed in open session is not intended to limit or require discussion of that matter in open session if it is otherwise appropriate to discuss the matter in executive session, such as consultation with its attorneys (Section 551.071 ), deliberations regarding real estate (Section 551.072), deliberations regarding a specific officer or employee (Section 551.074), and deliberations regarding security (Section 551.076). 11: during the discussion of any agenda item, a matter is raised that is appropriate for discussion in executive session the Board may, as permitted by law, adjourn into executive session to deliberate on the matter. The posting of an agenda item as a matter to be discussed in executive session is not intended to limit or require discussion of the matter to be discussed in executive session. The Board may discuss in open session any matter for which notice has been given in the notice of open meeting, including an agenda item posted for executive session. In no event, however, will the Board take action on any agenda item in executive session, whether it be posted for open or executive session discussion.
AGENDA ITEMS MAY BE TAKEN OUT OF ORDER