DECEMBER 8, 2015
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF THE BEXAR-MEDINA-ATASCOSA COUNTIES WCID #1 WILL CONVENE IN A REGULAR MONTHLY BOARD MEETING ON MONDAY, DECEMBER 14TH , 2015 AT 5:00 P.M. IN THE DISTRICT OFFICE, 2401 STATE HIGHWAY 132, NATALIA, TEXAS.
THE AGENDA IS AS FOLLOWS:
1. CALL THE MEETING TO ORDER.
2. CORRECT AND APPROVE THE MINUTES OF THE NOVEMBER 9TH, 2015 REGULAR BOARD MEETING.
3. DISCUSS AND TAKE ACTION ON THE UTILITY CROSSING REQUEST BY ELSIE MARIE AND ROBERT FERGUSON IN BLK 33, LOT 21, TRT 2 IN MEDINA COUNTY.
4. DISCUSS AND TAKE ACTION ON THE UTILITY CROSSING REQUEST BY JAMES AND AMY ALLISON IN BLK 48, LOT 7, TRT 2 IN BEXAR COUNTY.
5. DISCUSS AND TAKE ACTION ON THE EXCLUSION REQUEST BY HERMAN AND VICTORIA SANCHEZ FOR 1.918 ACRES OUT OF BLK 53, LOT 16, TRT 2 IN BEXAR COUNTY.
6. DISCUSS AND TAKE ACTION ON THE EXCLUSION REQUEST BY DORAN L. AND FRANCELE L HOPKINS FOR .756 OF AN ACRE OUT OF BLK 33, LOT 36, TRT 7 IN MEDINA COUNTY.
7. DISCUSS AND TAKE ACTION ON THE EXCLUSION REQUEST BY ESSIE L. DUBOSE FOR 3.91 ACRES OUT OF BLK 34, LOT 1, TRT 4 IN MEDINA COUNTY.
8. IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE TEXAS OPEN MEETINGS ACT (TEX. GOV’T CODE CH. 551) THE
BOARD WILL GO INTO CLOSED EXECUTIVE SESSION PURSUANT TO 551.074 TO DISCUSS
PERSONNEL MATTERS AND PURSUANT TO 551.071 TO DISCUSS LEGAL MATTERS.
A. DIVERSION LAKE LEASE
B. WEB PAGE
9. PUBLIC COMMENT
10. PRESENTATION OF UPDATED OSSF STUDY BY URS. WC
11. DISCUSS AND TAKE ACTION ON THE ENVIRONMENTAL PERMITTING FOR THE CHACON LAKE PROJECT. BS
12. DISCUSS AND TAKE ACTION ON EQUIPMENT PURCHASE. BS
13. DISCUSS AND TAKE ACTION ON THE ADOPTION OF ORDER CALLING FOR THE 2016 ELECTION OF DIRECTORS. EB
14. DISCUSS AND TAKE ACTION ON WATER ORDERS NOT DELIVERED. MP
15. DISCUSS AND TAKE ACTION ON WATER DELIVERY POLICY. WC
16. DISCUSS AND TAKE ACTION ON MANAGER’S REPORTS.TF
17. DISCUSS AND TAKE ACTION ON CASH RECEIVABLES AND CASH DISBURSEMENTS. WC
In this Notice of Meeting, the posting of an agenda item as a matter to be discussed in open session is not intended to limit or require discussion of that matter in open session if it is otherwise appropriate to discuss the matter in executive session, such as consultation with its attorneys (Section 551.071), deliberations regarding real estate (Section 551.072), deliberations regarding a specific officer or employee (Section 551.074), and deliberations regarding security (Section 551.076). If, during the discussion of any agenda item, a matter is raised that is appropriate for discussion in executive session the Board may, as permitted by law, adjourn into executive session to deliberate on the matter. The posting of an agenda item as a matter to be discussed in executive session is not intended to limit or require discussion of the matter to be discussed in executive session. The Board may discuss in open session any matter for which notice has been given in the notice of open meeting, including an agenda item posted for executive session. In no event, however, will the Board take action on any agenda item in executive session, whether it be posted for open or executive session discussion.
AGENDA ITEMS MAY BE TAKEN OUT OF ORDER