NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF THE BEXAR-MEDINA-ATASCOSA COUNTIES WCID #1 WILL CONVENE IN A REGULAR MONTHLY BOARD MEETING ON MONDAY, OCTOBER 12TH , 2015 AT 5:00 P.M. IN THE DISTRICT OFFICE, 2401 STATE HIGHWAY 132, NATALIA, TEXAS.
THE AGENDA IS AS FOLLOWS:
1. CALL THE MEETING TO ORDER.
2. CORRECT AND APPROVE THE MINUTES OF THE SEPTEMBER 14TH, 2015 REGULAR BOARD MEETING.
3. DISCUSS AND TAKE ACTION ON THE AGRICULTURAL CROSSING REQUEST BY M-2 JOINT VENTURE IN SUR18-A1322-1-2 IN MEDINA COUNTY.
4. DISCUSS AND TAKE ACTION ON THE UTILITY CROSSING REQUEST BY NICHOLAS CONSTANZO JR. IN BLK 74, LOT2, TRT 1 IN BEXAR COUNTY.
5. DISCUSS AND TAKE ACTION ON THE ROADWAY CROSSING REQUEST BY PAT SMITH IN BLK 51, LOT 18, TRT 2 IN BEXAR COUNTY.
6. IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE TEXAS OPEN MEETINGS ACT (TEX. GOV’T CODE CH. 551) THE BOARD WILL GO INTO CLOSED EXECUTIVE SESSION PURSUANT TO 551.074 TO DISCUSS PERSONNEL MATTERS AND PURSUANT TO 551.071 TO DISCUSS LEGAL MATTERS.
7. DISCUSS AND TAKE ACTION ON UPDATE OF OSSF STUDY BY URS. WC
8. DISCUSS AND TAKE ACTION ON PUBLIC MEETING RULES. PL
9. DISCUSS AND TAKE ACTION ON HEALTH INSURANCE RENEWAL. EB
10. PUBLIC COMMENT
11. DISCUSS AND TAKE ACTION ON MANAGER’S REPORTS.TF
12. DISCUSS AND TAKE ACTION ON CASH RECEIVABLES AND CASH DISBURSEMENTS. WC
In this Notice of Meeting, the posting of an agenda item as a matter to be discussed in open session is not intended to limit or require discussion of that matter in open session if it is otherwise appropriate to discuss the matter in executive session, such as consultation with its attorneys (Section 551.071), deliberations regarding real estate (Section 551.072), deliberations regarding a specific officer or employee (Section 551.074), and deliberations regarding security (Section 551.076). If, during the discussion of any agenda item, a matter is raised that is appropriate for discussion in executive session the Board may, as permitted by law, adjourn into executive session to deliberate on the matter. The posting of an agenda item as a matter to be discussed in executive session is not intended to limit or require discussion of the matter to be discussed in executive session. The Board may discuss in open session any matter for which notice has been given in the notice of open meeting, including an agenda item posted for executive session. In no event, however, will the Board take action on any agenda item in executive session, whether it be posted for open or executive session discussion.
AGENDA ITEMS MAY BE TAKEN OUT OF ORDER